Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Advice on conceal carry at new job


To make it short and sweet, I will be done with college April 26th, and I start my full time job April 29th. Before this, I have worked in schools as my college job, so carrying on the job is not something I'm accustomed to. My new job won't be in a bad area, however that hardly seems to matter these days. I would like advice on how to bring this up to the new company? There is nothing about it in the handbook, as I have already checked. I would also like to mention that while this job is not super amazing in pay, it is my lifeline at the moment. This job will enable me to do some pretty great things at the pay rate, which affects both me and my Fiance. Any advice with bringing this up to H.R would be greatly appreciated as I really cannot afford to lose this job, but I really, really can't afford to lose my life over a job. Thanks in advance yall. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TBGE4c

No comments:

Post a Comment