Saturday, March 2, 2019

Colleagues are very touchy-feely, recommendations?


So I don't have a boss that would get angry that I carry per se, but the people that I work with and count on for future employment would get very freaked out (I'm an actor). This wouldn't be a problem since concealed does, of course mean concealed; but actors and other people in the entertainment industry are very touchy feely: lots of hugging.Yesterday was the first time I concealed to a meet-and-greet, and thankfully had a thick coat on, but after 3 or 4 people hugged me and touched my rig (I was carrying behind the hip I switched to appendix in the bathroom.It worked well for those awkward side hugs, but close friends and peers that go for the full hug made me pretty nervous. Does anybody have any tips for staying concealed besides me saying "Oh I just wear really big belt buckles" and never showing anybody? Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XHPxwm

No comments:

Post a Comment