Sunday, March 3, 2019

Carrying a double stack as a skinny guy...need suggestions.


I am just finishing a Glock 19 build with weapon light, RMR, all that good stuff. In an ideal world I would love to appendix carry this rig but my body type makes appendix carry feel like an absolute impossibility. I am 5.11 and weight 155 pounds. I have no chest muscles so even carrying my MP Bodyguard .380 prints pretty fierce in the appendix position. I have holster with claws and other different features and they just don't seem to make any difference at all. I haven't tried the rigs with the mag caddy (trex or t1c) but I'm fearful they won't have any better luck.This being the case I mostly carry at 4 o'clock as it conceals pretty much any gun. But I really don't love that position as the gun isn't under my control and I can't always keep track with what my shirt is doing.I'm doing push-ups and working on the chest to hopefully create something to bring my shirt out to give the gun a little room to eventually carry appendix.For now I'm just curious. People with similar body types and similar guns...what position are you carrying with what holster? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GYkl6U

No comments:

Post a Comment