Friday, September 21, 2018

CCW options on Military Base?


Hello everyone. I have a new position at work that sometimes can sporadically lead me on to bases and government facilities without notice. (I work with facilities departments, we have some government instillations as customers). I normally CC, but have a question about what happens if I get called to a military base or similar.I understand I am not allowed to carry on base, and I’m not trying to get around that. That being said, do I have the option to check in my firearm at the gate? I sometimes have little to no notice of when I’ll be going on base, and can’t usually drive home to drop the firearm off before heading towards the base.I really don’t want to always travel without my firearm for the off chance I get sent to a government facility, but I don’t want to get caught in a sticky situation over it either.Any options, or am I best to not carry the firearm with me? via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/9hrfov/ccw_options_on_military_base/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment