Monday, May 14, 2018

Trying again on holster question


Hi folks,I asked an overly-complicated holster question a couple of weeks ago. I confused some details so I'm going to try again only simpler this time.Short question: Does a holster exist like this one, that works with an optic?Pistol = Glock 19 with red dot optic.Longer version:OWB conceal carry holsterE.g. 3-4 o'clock positionsimilar to a paddle PANCAKE style design (holds gun close to body)this was my mistake the first timemade of leather (doesn't have to be, I just think leather would be nice)has a thumb breakhas the open-top area for an RMR (vortex venom)for a Glock 19Does anyone know of a holster like that?Some contenders from last time.Model 82 CarryLok™ Hip Holster511 ThumbdriveAmarok Tactical custom kydex via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GfNyVV

No comments:

Post a Comment