Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New to IWB Carry and having issues please assist


Been OWB open carrying for quite a while now with a Safariland 7377 7TS ALS holster. I usually carry at night when walking the dog. However the neighborhood I'm in has gone to hell and with the homeless issue and crime coming with it (Think burglaries, armed robberies and strong arm robberies) I want to start carrying IWB Concealed during the day. I have a CPL and currently own a Sig P320 Compact 9mm. I just received a desantis pro stealth via amazon yesterday and I'm having a hell of a time.If I wear it at 12:30 I can't lean forward / bend over to pick up after my dog when he goes potty. At 3:00 wear I wear the Safariland OWB it feels like something is being jammed into my hip and walk feels not fun and awkward. If I wear it at the 4:30 - 5:00 position this it where it feels the best however if I bend forward to pick up after the dog or tie a shoe my shirt and jacket come up and over the gun and rest on the grip same thing if I am to sit down only it doesn't come all the way over the grip but kinda goes in between the grip and my back and you can surely tell I'm carrying.Any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do to alleviate this issue would be greatly appreciated. I also am waiting for a Sig P365 I ordered which I'm sure will help (Any suggestions on holsters for the p365 would be appreciated).FYI im 6'4" about 220lbs a tad bit of a tummy but overall kind of skinny (not sure if this is why I'm having problems). I also don't like the way kydex / plastic feels against my skin so if a different holster would be what solves my problem leather or fabric is more to my liking.Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2L6Sdwb

No comments:

Post a Comment