Monday, May 14, 2018

Flying with Holsters and other gear?


Question for you fine folks, I'm traveling and at the very least I want to bring along my CCW (CZ P10c) the debate I am having is over which option to use for what I have available.Option #1.In a handgun case pack the P10c, 2 mags and a box of defensive ammo. The dilemma comes with my holster and mag carrier. Reading through past posts seems there is some debate about going through TSA checkpoint with a holster. Since mine is a hybrid kydex and customized to fit with my O-Light Mini I really don't want to lose it because of some uninformed tubstacker (TSA agent).Option #2Use my Gigantic Rifle I bought about 10 years back from Bass Pro. I'm leaning towards this option. In this case I can easily pack my CZ-P10c, mags, ammo, mag carrier and holster. Also I would be able to put eye and ear pro in as well. The real bonus is I can pack my AR and few mags for some plinking with my family.TLDR: Holster thru TSA checkpoints or Naw? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wKWxyO

No comments:

Post a Comment