Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Good brands / sources for good CCW shirts? Full size duty pistol


My SO carries to & from work with a Blackhawk Serpa or something like that holster. She also carries doing errands etc. I'm not sure how to politely say this, but her body shape leads to easy printing. Narrow hips, for a lady. Relatively speaking.She's fine with her sub compact, although some cooler shirts would be nice.We have nice OWB snap shirts etc, but they're pretty beefy and hot now.Her only Hawaiian shirt plus her height, walking style, and general demeanor (not fixable) makes her look like an extra off Dexter or Miami Vice. I don't think people notice much, (some do) but I'm going to worsen my hernia laughing. Makes it easy for her "clients" to pick her out, too, which could be annoying at best. On the other hand, I can spot her in the grocery store at a distance. This would all be OK, but the shirt is crap and is very hot.So I'm looking for some OK Hawaiian-style shirts or other suitable non-T shirts that can't be seen from outer space and are pretty roomy, while being very cool in the upper Midwest summer heat. Proven ability to handle a bit of sight banging around, sights don't wear through, no snag in and out of car, allows in-car draw easily (she unbuttons). That kind of thing. In a land of gangbangers car-jackings etc.Brands, sources? Under $30 would be nice. I can find Hawaiian for $80, that's just a bunch for a shirt in our little world.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2snxRHh

No comments:

Post a Comment