Sunday, May 20, 2018

Two things I learned carrying for the first time last night.


Carried for the first time in a run to Target last night. Glock 19, cheap IWB holster I bought on Amazon at 3-4 o’clock. First thing I learned is that it was a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be, even with the holster against my skin. I was wearing some cargo shorts and a hoodie (don’t judge, I’m a dad now) that I grabbed on the way out because it was a little chilly. Second thing I learned is that no one pays attention to you. Before we left the house, I asked my family if they noticed me carrying and they couldn’t tell, but I was still a little nervous as it was my first time carrying. People didn’t look at me any more than I normally look at them. After 10 minutes in the store, I was shopping like I normally do. For anyone else that hasn’t carried yet and may be a little nervous, in my experience it was more comfortable than I thought it’d be and people really don’t pay attention to you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2rVsG21

No comments:

Post a Comment