Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wife said I was paranoid, I said I was prepared. Tell me what you think.


Last night my wife and I were driving home from dinner and get into a small traffic backup this was around 10pm. Only 2 cars in front of us near a construction zone stopped, was no current work being done, but it is only 1 lane there due to work being done on the bridge.I see a guy who clearly wasnt a cop get out of the front vehicle and start walking towards the car behind him and in front of me.I was pocket carrying as I usually do, when I saw this I took my gun out of my pocket and sit it on the seat next me for quick access. My wife asks me what I was doing. I told her that guy ain't a cop and I have no idea wtf he is doing so if he tries robbing someone I'm getting ready. She told me I'm paranoid, I said I'm just prepared.Turns out the guys car stalled out and he was letting the car behind him know. So what do you think was I overly paranoid or just prepared? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wSuNIC

No comments:

Post a Comment