Thursday, May 31, 2018

Looking for opinions on the smallest of .380s(LCP II, Keltec, Kahr, Kimber Micro, Sig 238, etc)


So, for background, I'm a range safety officer. I've gottent the chance to handle a shoot a lot of guns, and when it comes to larger carry guns, I'm quite fond of CZs and 1911s. I regularly conceal a P-01, Rami, and Colt Commander. As the weather heats up in my part of the country, I start going to the gym/walk more frequently, and I look for other employment I'm beginning to realize even the compactness of the Rami doesn't meet my needs some days.I'm looking for something I can carry, potentially in pocket, that I'll be effective with if need be. I've fired a Kimber Micro and Glock 42 before. I find myself far more effective with the Kimber. I've also shot an LCP II once and shot a 1in group at 5yds, though I found it to be a bit more on the flippy side. Otherwise, I love the feel the internal hammer gives the trigger, and the Kahr, while not being as pleasant(from dry firing only) seems like a decent alternative as well. I have yet to shoot a 238 or Springfield 911, though I imagine they'll be similar to the Kimber. Honestly, I think I'd be most comfortable with the Bersa Thunder, being used to DA/SA, but it's a bit large for what I'm looking for. I'm hoping for input from anyone who has experience with a few the smaller .380s out there to give me some comparisons. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IZEbAb

No comments:

Post a Comment