Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Where to submit Denver County Address Change Form?


Where do I need to go to turn in an address change form in Denver? I was issued the permit in Denver at the DPD Administrative Building (1331 Cherokee), but the address change form is to be filed with the Sheriff.I can't find anything specific to the Sheriff's Office on Denver.Gov, and there's only a PO Box listed on the Sheriff's Office Website. The Address Change Form doesn't list any address or instructions, either.Do I go back to the DPD Administrative Building where I did all the other paperwork, even though the Sheriff's Office isn't located there? Or should I just mail it to the Sheriff's Office P.O. Box, and if so, do you receive confirmation that they've updated your address? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IZhgRm

No comments:

Post a Comment