Saturday, May 12, 2018

Should I inform my customers when I enter their home that I'm carrying concealed?


I'm an electrician and I work in some pretty scary neighborhoods and am always entering houses of people I'm meeting for the first time. This makes me feel the need to carry on the job. I feel bad though that I'm entering these private properties and not informing these owners of this extra tool that I don't keep in my tool bag. It feels as though I'm breaking the law even though I have a small rectangle that I made the effort to research the laws and get so that the state legally allows me to carry concealed for my own protection. So my question is should I tell them about my concealed gun that they would otherwise never known about? Also should I tell the Wal-Mart greeter I'm carrying when I walk in?-I've learned that my satiricle writing is pretty terrible so far. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Id3nOX

No comments:

Post a Comment