Friday, May 11, 2018

Prohibited Carry in the workplace


I currently work in an office where bringing weapons (firearms) into the office is prohibited and can result in termination. I still tend to carry my EDC in my backpack when I ride my motorcycle in or I have too much to carry that day, simply because of what happened at the YouTube campus. When I do this though, it stays in my holster which has a trigger guard so nothing would bump the trigger to make it go off or anything and I never open my bag when I get into the office, just so no one sees it and panics.I'm just curious, does anyone else carry in their workplace where it is prohibited? If so how?Also, I know this is stupid of me, but I am a scrawny 140lbs 5'8" dude, so if something ever went sideways, I know I'd be screwed.EDIT: Some extra details via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KUw8BV

No comments:

Post a Comment