Thursday, March 22, 2018

Have you tried giving a light sanding to the grip of an M&P 2.0?


I've been looking to buy an M&P 2.0 Compact and I want to carry it. The gun seems perfect in every way but the aggressive grip texture, while good at the range, seems like it would always be annoying for carrying inside the waistband. I have rented the gun twice and the texture is really bad on my side, and my t-shirt kept sticking to it. I live in AZ so undershirts aren't happening.I want to buy it and give it a light sanding. I don't mind having a slightly smoother grip since I've never had a problem with losing my grip on a pistol, and I really prioritize comfort in carrying.Has anyone given one of the back straps, or maybe the whole grip, a light sanding just to take the edge off? How did it work out for you? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GSMER2

No comments:

Post a Comment