Sunday, March 18, 2018

Concealing During DUI Checkpoint


Hey all,Had a positive experience in NC yesterday during a traffic stop for St. Patty's day. Hadn't been drinking myself, but pulled through the Checkpoint and was asked for my license and registration.I provided the officer with my license and CCW card, to which I added " That's locked in my glovebox with my registration, what would you like me to do?"She calmly replied, "No problem, please take it out and set it on the dash where I can see it."It was holstered, so I unlocked the glovebox, put it on the dash and reached back in to get my registration.She had to shout back to the rest of the officers in the lineup, "I got a concealed!", reviewed my license and registration, handed them back to me and said I was good to go.All in all, smooth experience. She didn't treat me any different, but also didn't ask if I had been drinking or anything. Probably just trying to smell it on my breath.What have your experiences been with checkpoints? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2HLSqTN

No comments:

Post a Comment