Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Thickest gun to comfortably carry IWB at 5 o'clock?


Hi guys,I'm new to CCW and am wondering if my current handgun is "feasible" for IWB carry. I've never carried before and do not yet own a holster. I'm 5'8, 170, 32" waist, and I own a Sig p225-a1 which is 1.25" thick. It's a great gun to shoot (I bought it for home defense though am now considering carrying), but I just don't know if the 225 is going to work as a CCW due to the size.The IWB holster I'm considering is the Crossbreed Supertuck. It isn't cheap, and it'll be my first holster, so what I'm wondering is whether a 1.25" gun is going to be too thick to comfortably carry at the 5:00 position. Do any of you carry anything similar?Would appreciate your advice and experience on what has worked for you, if you've been in my situation of having a great gun that might be too big to CCW. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2h2bEs9

No comments:

Post a Comment