Sunday, December 11, 2016

Quality new AIWB holster option.


Thought I would share an excellent aiwb holster you should check out if you have a glock, 320, or M&P. This is probably the best value you will find for an aiwb holster. New company that is making a really good quality product. (I have no affiliation or get compensated in any way), Just thought I'd share the info. Just got this last week and so far very good. Given all the holsters I've own, I usually can tell pretty quickly if it's a keeper. This one is.http://ift.tt/2gplLp2 +2.99 shipping with a 2 week turnaround. This is a really great quality and value. Excellent retention, solid click in holstering but very easy/quick to present. Slightly rounded edges and comes with a claw and a wedge. Normally not a fan of a single plastic clip and went with the steel belt clip, grips the belt much better. Just as a reference and background and for whatever it's worth, I like many of you have used a ton of holsters. I have used/owned (in order of preference ) JM Custom, T-Rex raptor, G-code eclipse, Garret Industries, US Grunt gear, Bravo concealment, bladetech, stealthgear, remora, sticky. My favorite is still JM Custom (have 3) but for the money and quick turnaround, this is a good as it gets. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gAe8zy

No comments:

Post a Comment