Saturday, December 10, 2016

Concealing a Ruger American Compact Pistol


I moved to Oregon a couple of years ago and left my gun collection back home in Alaska. Now I have finally bought my first gun since leaving, and I find myself at a loss for how to carry it. Back there I either concealed my LC9 in a pocket holster, or kept my CZ52 in a shoulder rig, but neither of those are practical in this (much warmer) state and with this gun.It seems to me that an iwb setup is the most reasonable method, but the choices are seemingly endless! I had decided on an alien gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 due to many good reviews, but I've seen a few recently that indicate they've been making mistakes. Does anyone have recommendations for the RAPC (roughly same size and shape as the p320?)Unfortunately, I'm scrawny enough that I'm not sure a 3:00 carry will work (if I just tuck the gun into my waistband it prints visibly there under my sweater,) so I'll probably be going with a 2:00 position. I'm also open to any other suggestions though, I'm very new to concealing without a big coat. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2glkhfu

No comments:

Post a Comment