Friday, December 9, 2016

Putting on a cold gun


I'm a college student so I can't carry all the time (at least I don't because I want to finish my education) so I leave my gun in my car at times or don't bring it at all. I am able to leave my gun in my car while at college, but I usually only do that if I'll be getting back home late. I had no problem with this before, however, I live in Minnesota so it is getting colder now. I have not carried yet in this cold, but I did not like putting my gun back on in about 45 degree weather (currently around 0 right now). I was just wondering what you guys do to combat this?TLDR: What do you do when you have to put a cold gun on?Edit: It seems like this is being downvoted. I figured most people would say either suck it up or put my shirt between it. I just wanted to see if there was anything else someone did. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gnHaUq

No comments:

Post a Comment