Saturday, December 10, 2016

First Traffic Stop since CCW--Positive experience


Was on the way home from some errands, when I noticed a local PD SUV behind me. After following me for a short distance, he pops lights. I signal and pull into nearby parking lot, put window down, keep one hand on steering wheel, retrieve license and WCL.Officer approaches car from the far side, of course, so I reach across and roll the other window down. He requests my license, I hand him DL and WCL stacked with carry permit underneath. Without missing a beat, he says, "Just hang onto your permit, you don't reach for yours and I won't reach for mine."Asks me to step out of the car to show me that my brake lights are out, runs my license to check for warrants/suspensions, and sends me on my way with no ticket.Overall 10/10, would be pulled over again. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2h9o7N7

No comments:

Post a Comment