Saturday, August 6, 2016

Unusual question about concealing a very tiny gun


I'm looking into buying a NAA .22 mag revolver. This is literally the smallest handgun I know of and lately I've fallen in love with them. While .22 mag isn't a defense round, there are some manufacturers that make ammo for .22 mag that mimics the performance of a .380, (which still isn't ideal but it's a bit better than .22). My question relates to what qualifies as "concealed". In my state the handgun is legally required to be concealed. I'm considering using the NAA as a jogging gun by wrapping my hand around it in a fist (safely with the hammer resting on the safety notch, not on a round). I hate having stuff bouncing around in my pockets during a run, and I've looked at other options like a belly band and such but I think I'll experiment with this. Is merely covering the revolver with a fist so that no part can be seen good enough to qualify as "concealed"? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2b39pVy

No comments:

Post a Comment