Sunday, August 21, 2016

Low Cost M&P Shield Holster Option


I've had a nylon holster for my Shield 9mm for much longer than I'd care to admit. I carry IWB at around 4:00, and have been in the market for a kydex holster for some time.That Concealment Express holster on Amazon for $40 looks excellent and has great reviews, but doesn't offer a sweatguard or protection from slide-on-skin rubbing. The Little Foxx hybrid holster looks like exactly what I'd want, but I've heard the clips are cheap and it might be sort of bulky. I've also looked at the Raw Dog Defender (might be exactly what I need) and the Vedder RapidTuck.I'd appreciate any input on these or other holsters in the $40-$50 range. I think I really want a hybrid holster for comfort, but let me know if you were of the same mindset and then found out that wasn't the case.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bF03wr

No comments:

Post a Comment