Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Looking for a 380 with features


I'm looking at 380s to diverse my calibers (I have three 9s and one 40). A lot of 380s are inexpensive and don't have the features (controls/extras/etc.) that I'm use too. I'm looking for a 380 that has:Slide that locks back after the last roundA slide stop that can act as a slide release when high-speed-low-drag oper8ingNo magazine disconnect safetyNo manual safetyHas sightsBasically a Glock 42. I already have a G43 but the G42 is so close in size I wouldn't be gaining anything except a lesser caliber unlike with other smaller 380s. The only other gun I can think of is the Kahr CW380 but you're suppose to use the slide release instead of slingshot the slide which is what I do. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2avukSm

No comments:

Post a Comment