Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My CCW permit took less than 30 minutes start to finish. (Northeast Ohio)


After reading all of the mega-long wait times for permits to be issued I have advice for Northeast Ohioans; Apply in Lake County if you can.I scheduled an appointment for noon at http://ift.tt/2a9qrPC . I arrived at 11:50 and checked in and gave them my application and certificate. They immediately fingerprinted me and took the picture and started processing the application. At 12:17 they called me up and handed me my card and told me not to carry until after 5:30 that night (for the computers to update). There were about 25 other applicants there and everyone got done as quickly as mine.You can apply in Lake County if your county of residence touches Lake (Cuyahoga, Geauga and Ashtabula). Cuyahoga wait times are upwards of 45 days if you apply in Cuyahoga, but most counties vary from 3 days to 3 weeks. Walking out with your CHL card after 30 minutes is better!I hope this helps any new applicants.Carry on via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2abBevO

No comments:

Post a Comment