Monday, July 4, 2016

MIC holster for Taurus Pt111 G2 is supported by his website, is there a custom place out there?


I recently started carrying the G2, it's a beautiful pistol. Really its light weight, I can grip it with all four fingers, double stacks it holds 13 rounds plus will fit the 17 round mag from the larger Taurus 9mm, price point it was steal for 210$ usd.However when it came to the holster it took me a while to decide on an IWB Kydex from Bravo Concealment. It is very light weight, hold my gun like dream. My issue is that it took almost two months to show up, and in the mean time I Mexican carried. 2 months of Mexican carry, never once did the safety fail or slide to red. I felt spoiled because I had ZERO printing. This new holster prints a big fat grip through almost any t-shirt, dress shirt, thinner flannels.Now this was great during winter, I had trigger control, full concealment, and daily protection. But it's summer now and I want to Mexican carry again, preferably with a MIC holster. His site looks like the only one who does this style of holster (patent maybe?). Should I just be looking for a different pistol that will fit this style of hostler? Is there a custom kydex style site out there?I am considering buying a deep concealment shoulder holster kit for when I do wear dress shirts and have an exposed band. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29h1EMC

No comments:

Post a Comment