Saturday, July 2, 2016

Incog vs Incog Eclipse for G43 / Single Stack (& Shadow questions)


I've been carrying my G43 IWB in a desantis slim-tuk holster for several months now, and while the holster is pretty solid overall, the clip is pretty large on it and it tends to move along the cant-axis quite a bit when I'm walking around. I recently had the opportunity to carry a friend's G19 with an Incog holster and hot damn is that a sweet holster. I believe his is the normal Incog model, but he has it converted to a single clip design, and it felt rock solid. I'm pretty set on getting an Incog for my G43, but am torn between the double clip OG model, or the single clip Eclipse model... I really don't want the holster to cant front to back like my current one does, and my buddy's Incog didn't shift like that with 1 clip, but would 2 clips be better? Or is it not necessary for the 43? Also, I'm in the process of (delusionally) trying to make my 43 an all purpose do-everything defensive single stack and am heavily considering getting the TLR-6 for it (not positive though, so looking for input on 1 vs 2 clips mainly) - I assume the Shadow variants of the Incog holsters carry just like the non-shadow varieties? Single or double clip for a G43 Shadow holster? Any input would be greatly appreciated, or if there's an equally awesome holster you'd like to recommend go ahead!Edit: adding that I carry IWB around 9:30 to 10:00ish (lefty) - AIWB doesn't work that well for me with my current holster, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it with a good holster that didn't move around so much AIWB via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29e2pWw

No comments:

Post a Comment