Sunday, June 4, 2023

Went to a gun shop near me and got recommended some conceal carry handguns. Wanted to get more recommendations.


I’m a total newbie to the gun world. Recently had a break in a few weeks ago and while my sister and I were okay (we live together, Pennsylvania) it seriously made me realize that I was a little oblivious to the dangers out there. I’ve been reading up on gun laws in my state (PA) and have been looking into conceal carry options. I’m currently waiting for my license to get approved. Once it is I plan on taking lessons and getting in some range time. Went to gun shop near me and they recommended the Springfield Hellcat, Glock 43x and Smith and Wesson SD9.I did get to feel all three guns in the store. The SD9 was the biggest of the three. Again I’m a newbie and was taking the gentleman’s advice at the store. My friends recommended the Glock 19 and my aunt and uncle (both police officers they’re whole life) also recommended a Glock. Wanted to get some opinions from some others who are knowledgeable as well. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/B9ZcaUr

No comments:

Post a Comment