Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Prove me wrong about fanny packs


I hate them. I don't like off-body carry in general for security reasons, but the speed of a fanny pack draw bugs me incredibly. I utilize a Hill People Gear bag sometimes, but it took quite a lot of drilling and setting the bag up specifically so I could get a draw under 2 seconds on it. The top three videos for 'how to draw from a fanny pack' on youtube that have shot timers are dudes consistently over 3 seconds on the draw, and those are the ones where they don't fumble the bag. I've asked for sub 2 second draws in the comments of other posts before, but they don't get replies. I'm hoping to get one here. Fanny pack bros, please put your draw to video on a timer. See if you can get 3 draws in one take under 2 seconds. I'll even call it just a torso sized target at 3 yards, ez pz mode. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/mACdEBI

No comments:

Post a Comment