Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Beginner M25: which martial arts to start?

I just started martial arts for the first time in my life and took an intro class for Muay Thai and a separate one for BJJ. Although Muay Thai seemed more exciting (felt like I was doing more attacking rather than defending), I felt the most sore after BJJ and felt I had the learned alot more. I now have the choice to start with one of them (due to my busy schedule). Which one should I choose? The purpose of me taking martial arts is purely self defence. To protect myself and my family in a scenario where someone tries to attack. Most importantly, last year I was in a situation where someone bigger than me wanted to attack me. During that moment I decided to take martial arts classes. So if you are an expert or someone experienced, could you advice on which one I should take?



Submitted June 13, 2023 at 05:36PM by uwgooseguy https://ift.tt/nvIxtwg

No comments:

Post a Comment