Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Anyone with experience moving from VA to NC?


I'm moving from VA to NC at the end of this month and I keep reading conflicting information about how this works with my current VA resident permit.I know NC and VA have reciprocity with each other but I've read at least once that once you're a resident of NC, you have to get their permit including taking a 8hr course.Does my existing proof of taking a class for VA just not matter anymore? Can't I just change the address on my VA CCW to my NC address once I move and that satisfies everything?Basically I was trying to avoid having to go through the entire NC process if I could because getting one in NC I've read can take multiple months if you're in one of the bigger cities which I will be.Can anyone who made this move chime in? I appreciate it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/Qq0n1Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment