Friday, June 30, 2023

Full size carry choice


I currently carry a Sig P365XL and have no complaints about the gun at all. However, I've been doing research on full size guns that still are fairly easy to carry (I'm 6'4). I want to find a dual purpose gun that can act both as my bedside firearm and as a colder month carry when I'll be wearing jackets/sweatshirts more frequently.I'm in limbo right now with the Canik Mete SFT, Glock 17, and the Sig P320 (not sure which version I'd go with). I would like to get some thoughts from the community regarding the firearms listed as well as maybe some alternative options. Only stipulations I have is that it has to carry at least 15+1, have M1913 rail, and have the option for mounting an rmr. Right now I'm leaning towards the Canik Mete SFT based mostly on the bang for your buck as well as the trigger. Thanks in advance for any advice! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/EidAhZO

No comments:

Post a Comment