Sunday, June 25, 2023

Coworker grabbed my knife without asking

Hello, I'm from Pennsylvania. I carry a fixed blade tradesman knife at work, and my coworker grabbed it from my belt without permission. I work in an industrial environment, and I do not feel comfortable with this coworker as he has made threats and joked about harming me before. If he grabs my knife again, would I be authorized to defend myself IF I feel he is doing it to threaten/intimidate/harm me? I don't want to harm him because I don't have any ill intentions towards him but he has made it clear that he's a very violent person by telling me about every fight he's won, anger issues, kicking work equipment at me, etc.



Submitted June 25, 2023 at 11:12AM by dr_doggy_style https://ift.tt/yTZkVfw

No comments:

Post a Comment