Monday, June 5, 2023

Struggling a bit here to make a decision.


I frequent this sub to get a feel of the climate and what others prefer etc. However, in the next couple weeks I’m trying to pick out my first pistol for edc. I’m sure at first there is a new feeling of anxiety or “all eyes on me”, but honestly I’m more hung up on choosing said pistol. I have my eyes set on a couple and am unsure how to place priority. Brand-bias aside, what is the FIRST thing you consider when choosing a firearm for CCW? How it’s going to print based on dimensions? How the grip feels in your hand and just overall “feels good” to hold? Brand reliability and rigorous testing for that model? For instance, I love how a 43x feels in my hands but think I could be overlooking the profile and mag size differences/options with a stock p365. A 43x objectively SHOULD feel better in the hands because of a longer grip, but now I’ve added a longer height that needs concealed. Trigger guard size on the p365 isn’t my favorite…so on so forth. I’ve really only narrowed it down to preferring a single stack or 1.5/stagger, but I know I’m overthinking this. I’m going for a minimalist setup at least for now that it’s summer. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/W7pDePX

No comments:

Post a Comment