Wednesday, June 7, 2023

How/where to train?


Hey guys, I’ve been carrying for a few years now and I’ve been wondering about this for a while. My practice consists of going to my local indoor range on a regular basis. I will practice drawing and such in my home and I’m very comfortable carrying, but I feel like I’m lacking true, realistic practice that doesn’t just involve focused aiming and shooting at a range. I want to be able to draw and shoot, rapid fire, etc., which is not allowed at many indoor ranges. How/where do you guys practice and train without the strict rules of the ranges I have experienced? Is the only answer to own a bunch of land and use that? This may be a stupid question but I hope you guys can give me some clarification on this! Thank you!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/NrQHTLd

No comments:

Post a Comment