Thursday, June 22, 2023

Optic - how bad are they really?


So I see recurring themes, specifically that the SIG dot for the P365 series (Romeo 1 I believe) is not good. Same for what seem to be equally produced dots like the Primary Arms classic series micro dots. I definitely see where Sage Dynamics and other high end test users are coming from, primarily durability concerns. But they also look through the lens of a duty weapon. So in the context of purely a carry gun, nothing double duty and not a home defense weapon, etc - when does durability really become an issue? I mean, my carry gun - of all the weapons I own - is probably treated the best of any of them. Has anyone actually had issues with a Romeo or similar optic related to being carried in a kydex holster under a garment? (Again - not that is also a range toy, competition gun, LARP prop, used as a hammer, etc.) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/jF8z0e1

No comments:

Post a Comment