Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Walking past ppl who look like they want to fight?

Anyone know what Im talking about? Some people I walk past just make me feel uncomfortable . I can't describe it exactly but its almost like an ego battle like showing who the big dog is around here.

Maybe its their body language or aura they project.Usually a tougher looking guy with a mean mug and walking with maybe too much pride . Its like he needs you to acknowledge him.Feels somewhat primal like I'm about to engage in a battle.

I just try not to make eye contact and look like I'm not even interested in them. Maybe, I just need to say hi and they aren't really that threatening . I dunno, I could be all in my head.



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 08:10PM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/30Zgpy0

No comments:

Post a Comment