Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Update:someone have been breaking in my house.

Hi. I wanted to make a small update on this.

I posted on here because I was scared someone was breaking in my house, moving things around, taking underwear and most important switching my meds.

I followed most of your advice, checked my carbon monoxide detectors were working right, made an appointment with my doctor and most important installed hidden cameras both inside and outside my house.

Turn out someone has been breaking in my house. And it was the security guard hired to made our area a little safe.

Not only he was breaking in but he was playing with my meds, putting placebo pills and putting higher dosis of sleep pills than I usually took etc.

They guy was weird and always wanted to make small talks with me. I started ignoring him when he started making comments about me living alone, me not being scare of walk to my home, that I have great legs etc never thought he could go that far. Guy is psychopath.

I called the police and this guy is facing charges. Even when he is under arrest I still don't feel safe going back home.



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 08:22AM by Wonderful-Dirt-2320 https://ift.tt/3xAVUDO

No comments:

Post a Comment