Monday, November 29, 2021

Not sure if an order I placed for a holster is taking too long.


So I don’t want to try to put any company down or seem like I’m mad or blaming them but I ordered a custom holster for my APX back on June 12th. At the time the estimated wait time said 12-16 weeks, which I didn’t mind because I hadn’t even applied for my Philadelphia LTCF yet. It’s been almost 25 weeks now.Hopefully this isn’t a dumb question due to me not having a lot of experience but just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or if I should just keep waiting it out.The only reason I ordered from this company was because I had trouble finding a company that had options to accommodate my setup (APX Combat w/ Inforce APLc). Now I’m debating if I should just take the light off and get a regular APX holster in the meantime. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3d1lmci

No comments:

Post a Comment