Friday, November 26, 2021

Is DTMC is a legit self defense system?

Detroit Threat management centers videos constantly pop up on my YouTube and I get massive BS scam vibes from them. All their advice seems like a great way to get yourself killed.

Everything from their uniforms to the way the instructor is always talking crap on MMA and just his overall demeanor gives me con artist vibes.

I also noticed that all the comments on his videos are overwhelming positive despite the fact that I've never seen him use a martial arts technique that I recognize. I think most of his comments are bots or he just deletes negative comments that call him out. Can anyone with a lot of experience tell me if he's legit or not?



Submitted November 26, 2021 at 10:14PM by Im-A-Scared-Child https://ift.tt/3HW5Xbq

No comments:

Post a Comment