Saturday, November 27, 2021

Looking for a fancy EDC.


So I am politically far left, this means my handguns see alot of use as I am in the process of both training and introducing others to gun ownership who 5 years ago would not own a gun.My edc is a taurus g3c, it is my favorite gun.I am looking at an upgrade simply because the taurus is kinda bland looking. It's an effective firearm with a decent amount of rounds though it, it does have some internal upgrades.But it does not get someone to look at it and say "I want to shoot that."I didn't get the comparable glock because the taurus has features that the glock does not.People seem to like the browning hi power I own. Unfortunately as a carry gun it kinda sucks (large, shit sights, kinda heavy, and the safety sucks). And a major part of it is "a big old gun"I was looking at the kimber pistols, single stack is fine, steel frame is also fine, although I would prefer 9mm as we have not looked into a stockpile of .45 (we will when we have more rounds saved)Also the reason why this matters, most guns are reliable in the first place and training and knowing the condition of your weapon makes a reliable firearm. I use my gun more as a range toy and set piece more then most and it necessitates the upgrade.The main wants, in order iscool looking9mmconcealmentreliableupgrades people UPGRADES via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cVuajL

No comments:

Post a Comment