Saturday, November 27, 2021

How much carry/defense ammo do you keep in storage?


Gonna be making the switch from Sig V Crowns to Federal HST 124gr+P. Making the change as the v crowns don't run well in my Scorpion (Federal Hydra shocks do. Accidentally bought these but I'm thinking I'll be fine).Given the switch, I never actually considered how much defense ammo I should have. When I first bought the V crowns last year, I just bought about 120 rds which is what I could afford at the time.Do you keep double the amount ready (ex. 70 rds loaded, 140 in a storage)? Enough to rotate the next year, and just buy as prices allow? 500? 1000?No real budget restrictions but given the switch, just gonna buy 200 rds for now to test with my guns via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3DVLBwy

No comments:

Post a Comment