Thursday, November 25, 2021

Car travel from CA to NV


I am taking a trip today from lower CA to Reno NV.I have checked the law for NV and although I have my ccw from CA I know I am not covered in NV for concealed carry. It looks like I don’t have to worry about much as long as the firearm is in my car in my safe. I didn’t see anything about the state of the firearm though. Any thoughts on extra precautions? Unloaded in the safe, transferring from car to hotel, etc? I’m trying to think about everything here but I think I’m good as long as the firearm is in the safe (off person) by the time I hit the NV boarder.I’ve made the trip before but without the ccw so first time with these considerations.I also see there is no duty to inform about a firearm in transport as long as it is being transported correctly. Anything to note here?Looking over quick notes from USCCA didn’t show anything I’m missing either. LinkThanks all and Happy Thanksgiving! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3nQ0D1m

No comments:

Post a Comment