Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Is an OWB holster necessary for training ?


Crosspost/ edited for CCW.MAIN QUESTION: Currently looking into training and a lot of them suggest/require owb holsters. I have a couple of aiwb/iwb with phlster skeleton /pro series and the enigma. I don’t plan on owb carrying much.If I don’t plan to carry owb the often, but plan to eventually get my CCW , is it better off for me to just work with the enigma/aiwb during training?If I should get an owb, it lead me down to the rabbit hole to these next few questions…I was looking at 6378/7378 holsters because they were pretty cheap on Amazon. This lead me to the holster finder on the safari land website. It was broken up into 2 categories : duty and conceal.So a couple questions:What are the differences between the safariland duty/ conceal options? There’s a huge price difference. Is it worth the extra price ( buy once, cry once) or is it not necessary for my current needs?Any preferences between 6378/7378?Any other suggestions for owb holsters, specifically for training? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3EfbmIn

No comments:

Post a Comment