Thursday, November 25, 2021

Spare magazine or TQ holster?


Welcome to my opinion I’d like to attribute to the science of logic (no not the book). Some people carry a spare mag, some carry a TQ, some carry both, some take to the internet to argue about it.What if I told you there’s actually a really simple and affordable (even comfortable) solution to this?I welcome you to: https://ift.tt/3cQkHdy affiliated in any way)Where you can have a mini ifak concealed IWB.I use this for work (printing matters as fuck) , I carry it in the small of my back (I also have some shit ass back pain from my L4/L5 disc being herniated. I use an abmat from rouge when I drive to avoid that sciatica.), and there is no added pain or discomfort whether I’m standing walking sitting jumping squatting etc.If you want to have your cake and eat it too, here you go.If you carry a TQ and your medicine stops there, it’s kind of fucked from the get. What about your biggest target, the chest? Need your chest seals and needle Ds.I tagged this as getting started because carrying without medical supplies is like driving without insurance. It’s not if it’s when, and you’re already operating on that logic by preparing yourself to defend your life with a firearm. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3CN6VmE

No comments:

Post a Comment