Friday, November 19, 2021

Massachusetts non resident LTC approved at 84 days from interview.


mailed application may 19 2021 and called for a update November 18 and it was approved and mailed out the 17th.i did a test to see what would come in first, i applied for my UTAH CCW and my passport and Massachusetts LTC at roughly the same time. passport was submitted June 1st.passport approved September 11th.Utah CCW approved and in hand July 3rdMassachusetts approved Nov. 17th.resident NH CCW 14 days for comparison. (I've had my resident ccw for years)if mass did not automatically set interviews 3 months out i would have had my mass LTC around the same time as the rest of them. overall all the processes were good mass FRB are very nice people and great to deal with. the class for mass and utah (combined class) was garbage and a waste of time for a experienced gun owner. i find it interesting that the approval times are all over the place because i know someone who had a interview for their mass LTC the same week as me and got his approved in 30 days. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3oJBuED

No comments:

Post a Comment