Sunday, November 21, 2021

Holsters: $$$ vs. $


I’ve been carrying about two years now and of course have a drawer full of holsters my now. I carry 4:00 strong side IWB and have discovered over the last few years I like two clips to distribute the weight evenly and make sure nothing shifts on my belt line and a 15 degree “FBI” cant, more for better concealment than speed purposes.I’ve tried all the regular kydex stuff from eBay specials to the more expensive Tulster/Vedder types and I keep going back to relatively cheap $30 Bravo Concealment. Lightweight, curves to my body, and great positive retention. I’ve looked at the more $$$ options like TXC Holsters with integrated concealment wedges, single piece designs, and they look great, but I just don’t know at this point what I would be missing out on other than a $90 holster. Tell me what I’m missing by not spending the big bucks. I am usually a “you get what you pay for” guy. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30IQjPy

No comments:

Post a Comment