Sunday, November 21, 2021

Dumpster diving petitioners


My wife, her mom and niece clean an office on the weekends and forgot until we were at a family function 2 hours away. Well we get back to town aroynd 8 and its dark. So i tag along since there tend to be bums and it will save them time.No transients in sight when we got there and started cleaning. We went to the dumpster to take out the trash, and after we close up the dumpster we see 2 guys at the dumpster behind the next building down the alley. They ask if we're registered voters, then say they are collecting signatures to legalize online gambling.I just said I wasnt interested as we headed back in. They were 30 feet away and were never aggressive, but it was good to know I was prepared. I didnt even think of drawing. But i do wonder what would have happened had I wanted to sign their petition.Afterwards, my wife asked me how fast i can draw since im wearing a jacket now. Well, i havent practiced drawing with a light jacket on. So, i did some dry practice when we got home. It wasnt terrible, but even a light jacket slowed me down and tripped me up a bit. Im gonna be practicing that now. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32oTxsn

No comments:

Post a Comment