Wednesday, March 4, 2020

S&W M&P 9 2.0 compact Range report


Just got this gun. Took it to the range lastnight and put 300 rounds down range. I have to say, I love this gun. I've been wanting a G19 sized M&P for a long time and finally bought one and I couldn't be happier. Well, I guess I could, the trigger could be better but it isn't bad. It's better than the first version of the M&P.It is a great gun. Fits my hand so much better than the G19 and points much more naturally for me.The wife shot her new M&P EZ9 and she was very happy with it as well. So, I have a new carry gun and so does she. I went from an H&K VP9sc to the M&P and she from a first gen XD 40 sub compact to the M&P EZ9. We are both very happy with our decisions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ct4iup

No comments:

Post a Comment