Tuesday, March 31, 2020

P365xl vs Glock 19


I’m curious about other people’s opinions. I have a regular p365, my dad has a Glock 19. Unfortunately I don’t have identical holsters for them, but I’ve shot them both. I’ve also put a few rounds through a p365xl. Admittedly, I haven’t shot his or any other Glock 19 in years (read: since I actually started getting interested in handguns and developing a proper grip, trigger pull, etc.). I’ve been considering sometime down the road purchasing a Glock 19 MOS, and comparing the dimensions and capacity it would seem though 0.3” thicker, the Glock 19 is shorter when the 15 round magazine is inserted into the p365xl. I’m basing that off of the height with the magazine in the regular p365 which is 5.5”. Of course the Glock is also 0.5” longer, but that comes with more velocity using the same ammunition, and more options as far as viable carry ammunition.If anyone has shot the two side by side, owns them both, or just has an opinion to throw out there, I’m eager to hear it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wPPfuw

No comments:

Post a Comment